Thursday, August 3, 2017

30-Day Sobriety Solution Journal: Day 13

30 Day Sobriety Solution: Day 13 - The Tapping Solution
I have had a book sitting on my shelf called "The Tapping Solution " for a few years now. It came with a bundle of books I got after watching a PBS show once upon a time. I have not yet read it. And then here we come to today's solution.... about that very thing. Like others, I am skeptical, but it's not like it hurts you, so I might as well try.

Action Step #1: Practice the basic tapping procedure every day until you no longer need the diagram to know the sequence.
So, I practiced it. And I think I have it down. I'll come back to it tomorrow. I used one of my limiting beliefs from Day 9. I also used it again because I started feeling bad, and then I felt like I was going into a panic attack. I wouldn't say that the panic-y feeling are completely gone, but I do feel better. I just can't stand to keep tapping myself all over anymore!

Action Step #2: Revisit Day 4, and if you are still holding any judgement, anger, or resentment toward yourself or anyone else, tap to neutralize and release those feelings.
I don't think I am holding resentment. Or maybe because I am sick of tapping myself?! I might try this tomorrow. I don't feel like I am in the frame of mind to tackle this right now. I'm still feeling yucky, and I need a fresh mind!

Until tomorrow...
Aspiring Reformed Party Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment