Saturday, August 5, 2017

30-Day Sobriety Solution Journal: Day 15, Part 1

30 Day Sobriety Solution: Day 15, Part 1 - The 4-Minute Mile Solution
Well, it's after 1:30 am, and I feel like I would be doing this 4-Minute Mile Solution a disservice, or really myself a disservice, if I didn't give it some good effort, but I am just too tired to stay up until 3 or 4 am to get it done! So off into a two-part day I go!

Action Step #2: Listen to the guided visualizations on today’s companion website:
I did do both... once I found the second one. The website is not the most user-friendly, but we don't pay any extra for it, so I can't complain! I actually think it was good for me to do those before doing action step #1. It showed me just how difficult it is for me to imagine in full detail. Especially when imagining the person I want to be. Do you suppose that is some sort of a blockage or limiting belief keeping me from imagining the better me? Do I not truly believe that I can be better? I need to really focus on creating these 3-5 visualizations for action step #1 tomorrow. I need a clear head and some sleep to tackle it with the detail that is required!

Action Step #3: Start on a vision board, work on it over the next month, and set a date for completion:
This is so weird! Just yesterday, I got a magazine in the mail, and when I was done perusing it, I thought I should cut out anything that might work for my vision board. A vision board that I intended to put together over a year and a half ago! I have the poster board and all! I thought to myself, finally completing my vision board would probably go right along with all the work I am doing in this program. Haha! Guess I was right. So I started this action step before I even knew I had to do it! I plan on working on my vision board this weekend. I want to have it done by the time I am done with this program, so no later than September 8th.

So there you have it. I will complete action step #1 tomorrow when I have the time and the energy to devote to creating some effective visualizations.

Until tomorrow...
Aspiring Reformed Party Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment